Can experienced managers and supervisors apply for a CSCS card without achieving an NVQ?

If you hold an academic qualification you may be able to apply for an AQP card. If you are a member of a competence assessed professional body you may be able to apply for a PQP card. If you have registered for a NVQ level 3 or higher (but have yet to complete it), then you are able to apply for the Experienced Technical, Supervisor or Manager card. This card is valid for 3 years and is non-renewable.

Go to the full FAQ list