I am a member of a professional body. Do I still have to gain an S/NVQ?

It depends on which professional body you belong to. Many of them have worked with CSCS to have their membership mapped against CSCS criteria. Members of professional bodies recognised by CSCS can then apply for a PQP card without the need to undertake an S/NVQ. You can see a full list of recognised professional bodies here.

Go to the full FAQ list