Is there any funding available to help with the cost of training and applying for a card?

Funding is not directly available from CSCS, however, if you are unemployed your local JobCentre Plus office should be able to provide advice about financial help that may be available.

Construction businesses who are registered for CITB levy have access to funding and support services for skills and training.  Find out more here.

Go to the full FAQ list