Skip Content

My occupation is construction related and I have a qualification. What should I do?

Construction Site Visitor card holders with approved qualifications will be able to move directly onto a skilled worker card without having to complete any further qualifications. A valid CITB Health, Safety and Environment test may be required. Use the CSCS Card Finder tool to find out which qualifications are approved for your occupation: