Skip Content

My occupation is not constructed related but my employer says that I need a card. What do I do?

CSCS cards are only issued to those who work in construction related occupations. If your occupation is not construction related you do not require a card.

Should your entry to site be refused by a contractor because you do not hold a CSCS card, please direct them to this webpage. Alternatively, contact CSCS by using the CSCS contact us form.