Other than my trade or occupation can I have other qualifications printed on my CSCS card?
Qualifications that can be printed on a CSCS card are:
- City & Guilds Craft Certificate
- City & Guilds Advanced Craft Certificate
- SCOTVEC Advanced Craft Certificate
- Winter Maintenance Qualified (for Highway Maintenance Operatives)
- Indentured Apprenticeship (where this is not the main Route of Entry)
- CAS (Construction Apprenticeship Scheme)
To add these qualifications to a card, copies of certificates must be sent to CSCS. If they are included with the initial applications there is no additional charge. If a request is made for them to be added after a card has been issued an additional £36.00 must be paid for a new card.
Go to the full FAQ list