Skip Content

What evidence do I now need to produce when applying for the Gold Supervisory card with an OWS S/NVQ?

Applicants need only to provide evidence of their OWS N/SVQ and to have passed the Specialist Supervisor level CITB Health, Safety and Environment test within the last two years.