Skip Content

What if a student obtains a card from a certification scheme relevant to their studies but then changes the qualification optional pathway being undertaken to an occupational area which sits with a different scheme?

If the card has the CSCS logo then it should continue to be accepted and allow work placements. On completion of the qualification the student should then obtain the relevant certification scheme card to support their progression. This might be an Apprentice or Trainee card.