Skip Content

What if I hold an existing card?

If you already have an existing CSCS card you can claim this from our previous system. Please follow these simple steps to claim your card.

  1. Once you have created your online account, please select ‘My cards’ from the main menu, then select ‘Claim my card’.
  2. Enter your registration number and press enter.
  3. This will link your previous card to your new online account, while allowing to keep the same registration number.

You can then either renew your card, or apply for the same or a different card.

Please note: If your old card has expired or you hold a Labourer, PQP or AQP card you will not be able to renew. Instead, please make a new application and upload your qualifications when requested.