What should I do if I’ve gained my qualification outside of the UK?

You should contact UK NARIC.

UK NARIC  is the National Recognition Information Centre for the UK and is the national agency responsible for information provision on international education and qualifications. UK Naric provides recognition service and comparability information of international qualifications from 183 countries worldwide with those in the UK.

To apply for a CSCS card construction qualifications must be mapped and be directly comparable to an NVQ or SVQ at the appropriate level.

Go to the full FAQ list