What training do I need to put in place for my employees?

Training requirements will vary depending on your employees’ occupation and experience. You can either register them for the S/NVQ or other recognised qualification relevant to their job. Visit the CSCS cardfinder. Cardfinder will confirm which qualifications are recognised for each occupation, which CSCS card to apply for and which CITB Health, Safety & Environment test needs to be passed.

Alternatively it may be appropriate for you to consider assessment using On-site Assessment and Training (OSAT) or Experienced Worker Practical Assessment (EWPA). You can find out more about these routes from your employer, training provider or local college.

Go to the full FAQ list