Skip Content

Which Health and Safety test is required?

It will be necessary to pass the Health and Safety test relevant to the Certification Scheme that is issuing the Industry Placement card. The Construction Industry Training Boards (CITB) Health, Safety and Environment test is used by many schemes including CSCS. Details of this test can be found here.