Skip Content

Who applies for the Industrial Placement card, the student, training provider or employer?

It is expected that with T Levels and Traineeships, the training provider will apply for their student’s cards. This will be different with Degrees however where it is expected the student will apply. In all instances, students should check with their training providers before making an application.