Skip Content

You already hold a construction related academic qualification

If you hold a construction related academic qualification, then you can move directly onto the CSCS Academically Qualified Person (AQP) card without having to complete any further qualifications. A valid CITB Health, Safety and Environment test may be required.

Academic qualifications include degrees, HNCs/HNDs, NEBOSH diplomas, CIOB Certificates and other academic qualifications.

The AQP card is issued for a wide range of occupations, including management occupations.

To find out more about the AQP card and whether your qualification is accepted, visit our AQP card webpage. If your qualification is not accepted, then please contact CSCS by using either the query function in your CSCS Online Account or by using the CSCS contact us form.