Skip Content

For labourers

Published: September 24, 2015

If you work in a labouring occupation you can apply for the labourer card.  You will need to: Provide evidence that you have achieved one of the following:

QCF/SCQF Level 1 Award Health and Safety in a Construction Environment* 


One day Site Safety Plus Health and Safety Awareness course


IOSH Working safely course


CSCS accepts alternative courses. For a full list of approved courses please visit the card finder tool on the CSCS website.

You must also pass the CITB Operatives Health, Safety and Environment test within two years prior to applying for a new card. You can find out more about the test here. Click on these links to view Training Centres approved by Cskills Awards City & Guilds (click on Find a Centre) and Pearson.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.