Professionally Qualified Person
Go to the full Card Types list
This card is available to competence assessed members of CSCS approved Professional Bodies.
This card is valid for five years.
All applicants must pass the CITB Managers and Professionals Health, Safety and Environment Test or the alternative CIC Health and Safety Test.
Applicants will need to supply proof that they hold current membership of the professional body at a level accepted by CSCS, by providing one of the following (please note that membership is required to be renewed annually and the below evidence must confirm membership for the current calendar year and the level of membership held):
- A membership certificate (which shows membership for the current calendar year).
- A membership card (both sides, confirming membership for the current calendar year).
- An up-to-date letter or email from the professional body confirming membership for the current calendar year.
- A receipt of payment for membership for the current calendar year.
- A clearly dated screenshot showing your current membership, from your professional body’s website.
This card cannot currently be renewed and once expired must be applied for as a new card application. Click here for further information.
The quickest and most convenient way to apply for a CSCS card is via our online application service.
If you already have an account, please login and start your application today.
If you have not already done so, we recommend that you create an account by visiting Applying for cards and follow the steps on the screen.
- Occupations not covered by CSCS: Certain occupations are not covered by CSCS and are instead covered by members of the CSCS Alliance – the 38 card schemes that display the CSCS logo.