What information do I need to submit on an employer application?
To submit an employer application, you will need, for each application you submit:
- A scanned copy of the candidate’s qualification certificate, or proof that they are registered to complete a recognised construction related qualification relevant to their occupation
- The test ID number from the candidate’s CITB Health, safety and environment (HS&E) test. This can be found at the top of their pass certificate
- To know the type of CITB HS&E test the candidate completed: There are several tests available, the correct test must be selected from the drop-down list. The type of test can also be found at the top of their pass certificate
- The correct personal details of the candidate, including their address, telephone number, date of birth, surname, national insurance number and CSCS registration number (if they have held a CSCS card previously).
- The candidate’s email address. If the candidate already has a CSCS Online account then this should be the email address they used to sign up for their account. Please note that a different email address is required for each applicant and a generic company email address should not be used.
- A credit/debit card or a CSCS Prepaid Account to pay the £36 application fee (per card).