Employer Applications and Renewals
CSCS have launched a new Online Employer Application form. Use this form apply for 2 or more applications at the same time.
You can find instructions for the application form here.
Applying by email
How to complete the Employer Application form
- Please ensure you have downloaded the latest version of the Employer Application form
- Carefully check the guidance page on the first tab of this application form
- Check you have copies of ALL qualifications* for the card you are applying for
- You must submit supporting documents such as copies of qualification certificates as an attachment when emailing [email protected]
- Ensure that all applicants have passed the appropriate level CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test for their occupations
- Ensure that you have completed all sections of the form before submitting to CSCS
*Please ensure you attach all qualifications linked to the card you are applying for, failure to submit relevant qualifications along with Employer Application form will result in automatic rejection and loss of fee’s paid, as noted on our terms and conditions under point 6 here
The person named on the Employer Application Form will be contacted to collect payment and resolve any queries prior to the cards being dispatched.
If you hold a CITB account, your account will be automatically invoiced. (Please ensure your CITB account number and purchase order are entered on the application form). This process can take up to 10 working days.
Please note the card fee increased on 3rd September to £36
Booking the CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test
You can book the CITB Health Safety and Environment Test for your applicants here. The test costs £21 please call the booking line on 0344 994 4488 for more information.