Skip Content

What should I do if I lose my HS&E test score report

A copy of your HS&E test score report isn’t required to apply for or renew your CSCS card.

All you need is your CITB ID number which can be found on your booking confirmation email when you booked your test or by accessing your CITB test account (there are reminders if you have forgotten your log-in details).

If you do not have your CITB ID number, then you can still apply or renew a CSCS card. When you apply, CSCS Online will attempt to validate your H,S&E test using your personal information, including your name, date of birth, national insurance number and postcode. If this validation process fails, then the CSCS team will attempt to manually validate your test. This may delay your application.

If you still need a copy of your score report, please use one of these methods:

  1. If you took your test after 26th June 2019, you can print your score report by logging into your Pearson VUE account. You will find this under the heading ‘score reports’.


If you are still unable to find your score report you can contact Pearson VUE directly, but there is a charge of £10 to provide a duplicate score report.

  1. Emailing:  [email protected]
  2. Live Chat:
  3. Calling:      0344 994 4488