What should I do if I suspect someone is using a fraudulent card?
- Retain the card if possible
- Make photocopies of front and back
- Record cardholder’s name and address
- Ask cardholder where the card was obtained from
- Call the local police and report the matter
- Refuse access to site (subject to company rules)
- Forward copies of all evidence to Operations Team; CSCS Ltd, The Building Centre, 26 Store Street, London WC1E 7BT marked “SUSPECTED FRAUDULENT CARD” with details of the crime number given by local police.
CSCS will fully support any prosecution with technical and factual evidence.
Go to the full FAQ list