What should I do if I suspect someone is using a fraudulent card?
Those with any information relating to suspected fraudulent or criminal activity linked to CSCS cards are encouraged to report it to CSCS directly. Any information received will be treated sensitively, and every effort will be made to protect the identity of the person reporting it.
When reporting information via the CSCS Smart Check app, please follow these instructions:
1. Retain the card if possible
2. Make photocopies or take photos of the front and back of the card
3. Record the cardholder’s name and address
4. Ask the cardholder where the card was obtained from
5. Select ‘Report suspected fraudulent card’ in the CSCS Smart Check app
6. Select the relevant scheme and attach images of both the front and the back of the card
7. Fill out the required information and submit the form.
Those not using the app can report information using the same process but via email at [email protected] or using the following postal address:
F.A.O – FRAUD INVESTIGATION TEAM
26 Store Street