CITB Health, Safety and Environment test
- What is the CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test?
- How do I book a CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test
Call 0344 994 4488. Lines are open from 8am to 8pm Mondays to Fridays, and from 8am to 12pm on Saturdays.
Contact your local ITC centre that facilitates the HS&E Test.
- How much does it cost to take the CITB health safety and environment test?
The cost of the test is £22.
- Which level of CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test should I take?
- Can I buy materials to help me revise for the CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test?
There are various test question books available so ensure you purchase the right one for the level of test you are taking. For example, there are specific revision aids for the Managerial and Professional Health, Safety and Environment Test.
They are all available from high street and online booksellers or by calling 0344 994 4488. Find out more about the test here.
- Can my employees take the test at our premises to save time and travel costs?
If there are at least 16 people taking the CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test at one time, you can arrange for the mobile testing unit to be brought to a location of your choice (as long as it’s large enough for the vehicle to gain access) by calling the Corporate Health, Safety and Environment Test Booking line on 0344 994 4492. There is more information about the test here.
- How do I find my nearest CITB Health, Safety and Environment test centre?
You can find your nearest CITB Health, Safety & Environment test centre by using the online booking system or you can call the information and booking line on 0344 994 4488. If the person taking the test needs additional support (eg. accessibility or literacy) please call the booking line to discuss the requirements.
Find out more about the test here.
- What should I do if I lose my HS&E test score report
A copy of your HS&E test score report isn’t required to apply for or renew your CSCS card.
All you need is your CITB ID number which can be found on your booking confirmation email when you booked your test or by accessing your CITB test account (there are reminders if you have forgotten your log-in details).
If you do not have your CITB ID number, then you can still apply or renew a CSCS card. When you apply, CSCS Online will attempt to validate your H,S&E test using your personal information, including your name, date of birth, national insurance number and postcode. If this validation process fails, then the CSCS team will attempt to manually validate your test. This may delay your application.
If you still need a copy of your score report, please use one of these methods:
- If you took your test after 26th June 2019, you can print your score report by logging into your Pearson VUE account. You will find this under the heading ‘score reports’. https://wsr.pearsonvue.com/testtaker/signin/SignInPage/CITB
If you are still unable to find your score report you can contact Pearson VUE directly, but there is a charge of £10 to provide a duplicate score report.
- Emailing: [email protected]
- Live Chat: http://www.pearsonvue.com/CITB/livechat/en_GB/index.asp
- Calling: 0344 994 4488