Skip Content

Changing your personal details

Individuals can change personal details, such as names, dates of birth or addresses, on their CSCS online account using the documentation listed below.

Cardholders who want their changed personal details to be changed on their CSCS card, will need to replace their card. To add or change the qualifications on your CSCS card, you will need to apply for a new card.

CSCS asks cardholders to upload scanned copies of these documents to the CSCS Online portal. This is more secure than email, and we cannot guarantee the safe return of any original documents which are mailed to us.

If your name change request is for another reason not listed below; additional supporting documentation will be required, such as driving license, passport or biometric residency permit.

Documentation required to change personal details

Reason Supporting document
Marriage Marriage Certificate
Civil partnership Civil partnership Schedule
Divorce Divorce decree absolute
Civil partnership dissolution


Final court order
Separation Your birth certificate, plus your marriage certificate or civil partnership schedule
All other name changes


Witnessed deed poll or statutory declaration/affidavit
Gender/Pronoun Gender recognition certificate or Deed Poll