Skip Content

Can I get CITB grants for an S/NVQ if I am self-employed?

CITB grants can only be paid to employers that are registered and in scope of CITB. If you are self-employed and working on a contractor’s site which is registered with CITB, you should speak to the contractor about enrolling you on an S/NVQ and they can claim the funding upon your achievement of the qualification. Contractors should check funding eligibility with CITB before enrolment.