Skip Content

My occupation is construction related and I am a member of a Professional body. What should I do?

If you are attending site to carry out a construction related qualification then please enter your professional body into the PQP search tool at to see if your Professional Body is recognised by CSCS and if so which card you are eligible for. A valid CITB Health, safety and environment test may be required.