Go to the full Card Types list
You can also apply for this card over the phone by calling 0344 99 44 777. You will need to email evidence that you are registered for an apprenticeship to [email protected] prior to calling.
You can confirm that you are registered for an apprenticeship using one of the following:
- A letter or email from the Managing Agency of your apprenticeship, confirming that you are registered with them and which qualifications (with full titles and pathways) you are registered for
- A letter from your apprenticeship training provider confirming that you are registered with them and which qualifications (with full titles and pathways) you are registered for
- Your Apprenticeship Agreement, provided that it shows the occupation and qualification (including pathways) you are registered for.
- A letter from your training provider delivering a CSCS Approved Trailblazer Apprenticeship (England Only)
When applying for this card, you may be exempt from the CITB Health, Safety & Environment test if you have:
- A letter or email from the Managing Agency of your apprenticeship (which must be clearly identified that they are a Managing Agency) confirming that you have met the Managing Agency’s Health and Safety requirements
- A certificate for a one day Health and Safety Awareness course
- A Health and Safety unit included in your induction or initial qualification.
If you have none of the above, then you will need to take the CITB Health, Safety & Environment test before applying for the Apprentice card.