Skip Content

Blue Skilled Worker Card – Industry Accreditation Guidance

You have selected to replace your Blue Skilled Worker card.

Firstly, check you still need a CSCS Card. You may no longer require a card because you have moved into an office-based role and/or no longer attend site regularly.

If you still need a CSCS Card, click on the card image below for an interactive flowchart detailing the options available for replacing this card.

Further info

The S/NVQ qualification does not require you to attend college and can be achieved via various methods such as On-Site Assessment or Professional Discussion, and a CITB grant may be available for employers to support with the cost of the qualification.

For a full list of answers to common Industry Accreditation queries, please visit our FAQ section.