Skip Content

Blue Skilled Worker Card – Industry Accreditation Guidance

The interactive flowchart available below will detail the options available to replace your Blue Skilled Worker card but firstly, check you still need a CSCS Card.

You may no longer require a card because you have moved into an office-based role and/or no longer attend site regularly.

If you do require a card, the S/NVQ qualification does not require you to attend college and can be achieved via various methods such as On-Site Assessment or Professional Discussion, while City and Guilds Craft Certificates are also accepted for this card.

CITB grants are available for employers to support with the cost of qualifications.

You can also find out which qualification you need to achieve and the level of CITB Health, safety and environment test to pass, based on your occupation.

IA Blue Skilled Worker cardholders

Discover the options available for replacing this card.

Download the interactive flowchart now