The My CSCS App
- What is the My CSCS app?
“my CSCS” is the official app of the Construction Skills Certification Scheme. The app makes it easy to access and use your virtual CSCS card on UK construction sites. The app is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, giving you instant access to the information you need when you need it.
- What can I use the app for?
The app allows you to:
- Store electronic versions of your CSCS cards
- Use your virtual CSCS card to access site
- View the status of your card applications
- Manage your personal details
- Find out which CSCS card you can apply for
- Communicate with our customer service team.
- Where do I get the app?
- How do I login/create an account?
Click here to read our guide to logging/creating an account.
- How do I add an existing card to my account?
Click here to read our guide to linking your CSCS card to your account.
- I can’t sign up using my email address
The CSCS Online system only allows one account per email address. Please ensure that you are not attempting to sign up to CSCS Online with an email address you have used before.
If you have not signed up for a CSCS Online account before but still cannot use your email address, then please contact CSCS by emailing [email protected]
- Can I apply for a CSCS card using the My CSCS app?
- Can I change my personal details?
You can change your address, email address and phone number using my CSCS. To change any other personal details, you need to contact CSCS directly using the query function in your CSCS Online account, or by emailing [email protected]
- I don’t see my qualification/occupation on Card Finder
If you cannot find your qualification or occupation on the CSCS Card Finder then please contact CSCS directly by emailing [email protected] with a description of your qualification or occupation, and any relevant qualification certificates.
Please be aware that CSCS does not issue cards for non-construction occupations, even if you work on a construction site. Click here for more information.