Skip Content

Can I remove the endorsement on the reverse of my card?

Yes, you have two options:

Wait until your card is due to expire and apply for a new card (not renewal) and provide a copy of your qualification and confirmation of passing the Specialist Supervisor level CITB Health, safety and environment test within the last 2 years.


Replace your existing card early. In this scenario you will be required contact the CSCS Helpline on 0344 994 4777 and they will be able to process an update card application for you over the phone. When the new card is issued the endorsement will be removed from the back of the card. In this scenario you are required to pay £36 for the new card.