Terms and conditions
By registering for a CSCS online account and/or applying for a CSCS card:
1. You confirm that the information you are providing is true, correct and accurate in all respects;
2. You agree to comply with all applicable rules relating to CSCS cards as laid out in the CSCS Scheme Requirements at https://www.cscs.uk.com/about/scheme-requirements and as may be amended from time to time;
3. You understand and agree that all or part of the information you supply will or may be used by CSCS Ltd for the purposes of administering the CSCS Scheme, which may include copying it to Employers, Awarding Organisations or Training Providers and entering it onto a secure database accessible via a website. To the extent that any part of the information supplied constitutes personal data within the meaning of the Data Protection Act 1998, you expressly consent to the foregoing:
5. You will notify the CSCS Contact Centre on 0344 994 4777 or via your online account of any material alteration to any of the information supplied by you (including but not limited to your name(s), email address, mobile number or home address) as soon as it occurs, together with documentary evidence thereof where applicable (e.g. a marriage certificate or deed poll);
6. If your application is made on the behalf of a third party, you confirm that the latter has expressly consented in writing to your so doing;
7. You confirm you will pay the card fee notified to you during the application process, when your application is confirmed successful. You acknowledge that all card fees are non-refundable and non-transferable;
8. You confirm you have a right to work in the UK. If CSCS are informed otherwise CSCS have the right to cancel your CSCS card and you will be required to re-apply once you have the right to work in the UK. We reserve the right to request for proof of your right to work in the UK;
9. Your employer(s) can link your CSCS card to their account and manage your card on your behalf. However, you can request to be unlinked from an employer at anytime.
Please note: that any applications made over the phone must be made by the applicant, a friend/family member or their employer only. Other third parties are not permitted to apply for a CSCS card over the phone. If we become aware of such practices then we may take steps to prevent/block such communications and refer them to the appropriate authorities for further action. Individuals applying for a CSCS card on behalf of someone else must ensure that the applicant is present when calling us so they can provide consent. If a third party wishes to apply for CSCS cards they can register to apply online for cards.
Most cards arrive at their requested destination within 10 working days of application. If your card has not been delivered to your requested destination within four weeks of your application, please contact CSCS. After 90 days your application will be considered closed and a further payment of £36 will be required to process a replacement card.
CSCS require an email address, mobile number and home address for all card holders. CSCS Card Holders must advise the CSCS Contact Centre if they change their email address, mobile number, if they move house or change occupation. Expiry Notifications are sent to the card holders email address 6 months before the expiry date printed on their card. Where we do not hold an email address this will be sent to the card holders last know home address.
The CSCS Scheme’s application processing and contact centre is delivered under contract by Teleperformance and Icreon.
We may amend these Terms and conditions from time to time as we see fit by posting an updated version at https://www.cscs.uk.com/terms, so please ensure you check https://www.cscs.uk.com/terms frequently. By continuing to use our card service after any changes are made, you accept those changes and will be bound by them.