Terms and conditions
By applying for a CSCS card:
- you confirm that the information you are providing is true, correct and accurate in all respects;
- you agree to comply with all applicable rules relating to CSCS cards as laid out in the CSCS Scheme Requirements and as may be amended from time to time;
- you understand and agree that all or part of the information you supply will or may be used by CITB and CSCS Ltd for the purposes of administering the CSCS Scheme, which may include copying it to Employers or Training Providers and entering it onto a secure database accessible via a website. To the extent that any part of the information supplied constitutes personal data within the meaning of the Data Protection Act 1998, you expressly consent to the foregoing:
- you will notify the CSCS Contact Centre on 0344 994 4777 of any material alteration to any of the information supplied by you (including but not limited to your name(s) or home address) as soon as it occurs, together with documentary evidence thereof (e.g. a marriage certificate or deed poll); and
- (if your application is made on behalf of a third party) you confirm that the latter has expressly consented in writing to your so doing. Please note that any applications made over the phone must be made by the applicant or friend/family member only. Other third parties are not permitted to apply for a CSCS card over the phone. If we become aware of such practices then we may take steps to prevent / block such communications and if appropriate refer them to the appropriate authorities for further action.
All application fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. If your application is incomplete or unacceptable you will be given 90 days to resolve any issues. Any applications returned after 90 days will be subject to an additional £30.00 non-refundable fee.
Most cards arrive at their requested destination within 20 days of application. If your card has not been delivered to your requested destination within five weeks of your application, please contact CSCS. After 90 days your application will be considered closed and a further payment of £30 will be required to reprocess an application.
CSCS require a home address for all card holders. CSCS Card Holders must advise the CSCS Contact Centre if they move house or change occupation. Expiry Notifications are sent to the card holders home address 6 months before the expiry date printed on their card.
The CSCS Card remains the exclusive property of Construction Skills Certification Scheme Ltd. Cards are issued to and must be kept in the named cardholder’s secure possession at all times. CSCS Limited reserves the right to unilaterally withdraw a card.