Skip Content

Gold Supervisory Card – Industry Accreditation guidance

You have selected to replace your Gold Supervisory card.

Firstly, check you still need a CSCS Card. You may no longer require a card because you have moved into an office-based role and/or no longer attend site regularly.

If you still need a CSCS Card, click on the card image below for an interactive flowchart detailing the options available for replacing this card.

Further info

Find out which qualification you need to achieve and the level of CITB Health, safety and environment test to pass, based on your occupation.

The S/NVQ qualification does not require you to attend college and can be achieved via various methods such as On-Site Assessment or Professional Discussion, and a CITB grant may be available for employers to support with the cost of the qualification.

For a full list of answers to common Industry Accreditation queries, please visit our FAQ section.