Application query support
Use this page to assist with common questions asked about the support request system.
What is a support request?
A support request is simple way to get in touch with CSCS via the online application service. It is also used by CSCS to request additional information, such as a certificate, that may be required to process your application.
Why send in a support request?
It is convenient, you don’t need to pick up the phone and you don’t need to wait to talk to a member of the team. Simply send in your support request via your CSCS Online account. Support requests can be raised 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
When should I raise a support request?
When you need assistance with (or require an update) regarding your application.
Or, from time to time CSCS will use the support request system to request additional information in order to progress your application. For example, we can request further evidence (a qualification certificate) as sometimes applicants send in documentation that is invalid.
How do I submit a support request?
- First log into your CSCS Online account at cscsonline.uk.com/login
- Click the button at the top of your screen marked “Support” – see below. This will take you to the “Support – My Requests” tab of your CSCS Online account.
3. Click the button marked Add Request
4. Fill out the required fields in the pop-up box:
- You must select a “Request Type”
- Then select a “Topic”
- If you have one, select application
- You can upload any relevant documents by clicking “Choose file”
- Type a short message describing your query
5. Click the Add Request button
Your support request is now submitted, you will receive an email from CSCS confirming this.
How do I upload a file to my support request?
From time to time CSCS will require further information to support your application, this will often be a request for documentation, such as a qualification certificate. You can supply this by taking the following steps:
- Click the “Choose file” button
- You can upload 10 individual files (at one time)but please note each file must be no more than 5MB.
- CSCS can only accepted the following file types: JPEG, PDF or PNG
- Click the Add Request button
When your support request is submitted you will receive an email confirming we have received this. A member of the team will then contact you within 5 days.
How do I view my support request?
- Click the button at the top of your screen marked “Support”. This will take you to the “Support – My Requests” tab of your CSCS Online account.
- You will then be able to view all open support requests. To view and reply to the request click on the word “View” to the right of the support request.
3. Once you have opened the support request you can type a reply message and also choose a file to upload to send with your message.
4. When you have typed your message and uploaded any required documents (if applicable) select “Post Reply” and your message and any attachments will be added to the support request.
What happens is my application cannot be processed?
If your application cannot be processed, you will receive an email from CSCS explaining why and the steps that need to be taken.