Skip Content

What do I need to apply for my CSCS card?

You will need:

  1. A scanned copy of your qualification certificate, or proof that you are registered to complete a recognised construction related qualification relevant to your occupation. This will need to be uploaded as part of your application.
  2. The CITB test ID number from your CITB Health, safety and environment (HS&E) test, this can be found at the top of your pass certificate. You must have passed the appropriate test within the last 2 years.
  3. A credit or debit card to pay the £36 application fee.