Skip Content

Visitor card withdrawal

CSCS stopped issuing the Visitor card in March 2020.


How do I replace my Visitor card?

It depends on your occupation. Use the Construction Site Visitor Card Flowchart to find out what you need to do to replace your Visitor card.

Click here for more information on the withdrawal of the Construction Site Visitor card.

Non-construction related occupations

Many people holding the Construction Site Visitor card work in non-construction related occupations such as security guards and catering staff. If you work in a non-construction related role you do not need a CSCS card. This means some workers will be arriving on site without a card.

Click here for more information and to view a list of non-construction related occupations.